Friday, August 28, 2009

Summation (Act II Scene 1)

      Cracked out ::<:=:>:: I'm using my
  Prehensile tentacles to roll cigarettes,
         Getting slime on everything I touch
                 As the coffee bubbles out the corners
   Of my Mona Lisa 
                         And trickles down my chin.


There's a direct correlation between
          the number of coffee stains on my t-
   shirt and the number of hours I've
                  been awake: I manage to spill coffee on
myself roughly once every 2 hrs {{\ge\e g/oll//y m\r./ \\that's a lot//
                  ///o\f //cof\\\\fee//!\\\}}  =>
       & green eye shadow (curtsy of Ellie) signals
at least 27+ hours of consciousness.

         Utilized some southern DRAWL this morning to   

         Tell the teller at the bank
       (as I filled out a withdraw slip) that
           I thought she was cute, and I looked up
    to see what she thought about it,
          and she was staring at her computer screen,
                        feigning ignorance, so I decided to
              I drop it,
                     and that's how it broke.

           ^^^^^
          *******
       {    o    o    }
            
             blind
          ______
        /              \
{{{{{...............}}}}}
       // \\/ / \. \/./\\
_________________

SO, looking ahead to some dusk, I'm thinking that

When I finally need to sleep,
         I should curl up on the cedar boards of my porch &,
Like Christmas Wonderland, everything'll be
   picturesquely speckled, freckled, almost frosted with ashes.

No comments:

Post a Comment