Monday, September 28, 2009

riddle

these lyrics having been feasting on my brain for a very long time now and i can't figure them out.  they're awful words and i wish i had wrote them:

"I’m looking forward to  
a house, a wife and several children
I won’t let any of these pessimists cross my way.
I know money isn’t anything, 

that’s why I made a plan
For my life after work 

where I can recover…

The telephone is ringing, the telephone is ringing…

I meet my friends from the office

And we swim, play soccer, or golf.
Or I just stay home, 
And enjoy my family life.
And yes I care about nature,
That's why I write on recycled paper,
And I separate my trash,
One for food and one for the rest.


The telephone is ringing, the telephone is ringing… 

And I know about war and stuff, 
I watch it on CNN.
But I truly believe 

that the good ones will win at last.
What could I do about it anyway,

I concentrate on my self instead,
And I work as hard as I can 

to make the world a better place."

No comments:

Post a Comment